Friday 18 February 2011

Hold Me Close

Really excited. Today I got my copies of my latest Linford Romance Library books Hold Me Close. It's out on March 1 ISBN 978-1-44480-606-9 from Amazon £8.99

Resting actress Sara Armitage is thrilled to be offered a job, even if it means looking after Lyle Jackson's young daughter Jenny. Sara and Lyle have history and when Carla de Courcy, now Lyle's ex wife and Jenny's mother, appears back on the scene, Sara is forced to face up to her past. Will Lyle break her heart for a second time or is she strong enough to withstand her love for him?


So there you have it. I hope you enjoy it.

I was playing around with my books and realised that as there are now eight large print ones, they would make a nice picture. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment